Terry and Claire’s new printer is working! Terry writes:
I spent a bit of time getting our printer in order and it is now starting to spit out completed prints. The adhesion to the bed is good so I think it was a matter of getting the bed level.
I disassembled and rebuilt the hotend to stop the filiment leak you noticed. Once I tightened everything up it got much better. I’m still seeing a large temperature drop while printing but the print came out fine. I also switched to printing from the microSD card.
I noticed the threaded rod and nut system was getting a little loose and tightened it up.
Congratulations Terry and Claire! It’s been fun to watch your progress!
wow – that looks nice – great job!
Comments are closed.